As a makeup artist I definitely keep my share of lashes on hand; however I had never tried mink lashes so I jumped at the opportunity to try Esqido false lashes, especially when I heard they were favorites of one of my beauty icons Rihanna.
The lashes are incredibly natural, so much so that when I visited my mother ( my biggest champion and often toughest critic) she declared: “are those your lashes? They look so natural.”
The Unforgettable lashes are natural enough that they can be worn in the office, however they have enough glam factor that they can be worn for an event or special occasion.
After trimming the lashes to ensure proper fit, here are a few of my tips for application:
1. Line your eyes directly above the
Lash line- this line will serve as a guide for applying your lashes
2. Fully coat lashes with lash glue-( I prefer the Duo brand) ensure that the glue dries to the point of tackiness- this usually happens around 45 seconds after the glue has been applied
3. Apply lashes from inner to outer lid- it helps if you look down while applying.
4. After the lash has been applied, look down and gently tap the entire width of the band to ensure adhesion
5. Top the lashes with a second coat of liner to completely conceal any evidence of the band
I have already worn my lashes twice and in order to ensure there longevity, I gently wipe the band with makeup remover before storing them in the box they came in.