Shea Moisture returned for the second year as the official hair sponsor for Tracy Reese’s runway show. Bok-Hee served as lead stylist for the show and she created an interesting combination of a sleek, classic chignon featuring textured bangs that provided a slightly wind blown effect. According to Bok-Hee the vision was to “keep the woman looking natural and truly authentic.”
Here is a rundown of the products used to get the look:
1. Shea Moisture Professional Curl- Leave In Conditioner was used to combat frizz.
2. Section out a small portion of leave-out in order to create the bangs.
3. Use Shea Moisture Professional Vibrant Color Shine Glaze and then pull the hair into a ponytail
4. Two-strand twist the ponytail in order to create a chignon, secure with bobby pins
5. To create the textured bangs apply Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion Coconut water then braid the hair in a single braid from ear to ear. ( the stylists created pin curls to achieve texture, however a braid is easier at home!)
6. Unbraid the hair after letting it set for 10 minutes and then finish the look by spraying Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Mist.
Shea Moisture products are available at Target and Sally Beauty Supply Stores nationwide.
Please visit www.sheamoisture.com for additional product information.
photo credit: Brian Hall, www.luxeglammedia.com