This year marks the 10 year anniversary of the Make Up Show and in honor of a decade worth of beauty, glam and education the premier beauty event welcomes the launch of the first Beauty Week.
The week kicks off on April 29th through May 5th and includes hands on workshops and seminars a career fair, a gala and a champagne- fueled beauty tour led by James Vincent. The Make Up Show sponsors include MAKE UP FOR EVER, TEMPTU PRO, Crown Brush, NARS, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, Alcone, INGLOT, Smashbox, MAKE UP FOR EVER Academy, Pinnacle Cosmetics, Bdellium Tools, Glamcor, The Powder Group, and On Makeup Magazine.
Here’s an overview of some of the events for the week:
DAY 1 – Wednesday, April 29th – Hands-on workshops
• Artisanal Beauty with Multidimensional Makeup with Danessa Myricks
• Character Creation Through Makeup Design and Application with Joe Dulude II
DAY 2 – Thursday, April 30th – Signature Style Seminars
• Unconventional Beauty with Danessa Myricks
• Beyond Bridal with Esterique Aidan
• Modern Glamour with Bethany Townes
• Unforgettable Editorial with Orlando Santiago
• New York Groove with James Vincent
• Secrets of My Success: A panel of The Makeup Show Artists – This is complimentary and only open to those taking at least 3 other seminars. Stay late for this session and join some of your favorite artists to share personal stories over a glass of wine.
DAY 3 – Friday, May 1st—The Makeup Show Gala Dinner & After-Party – Join The Makeup Show for their 2nd annual ball to celebrate The Makeup Show’s 10 Year Anniversary with a touch of glamour, gorgeous makeup, the spirit of giving, and an opportunity to gather with the makeup community.
DAY 4 – Saturday, May 2nd—Hands-on workshops – Saturday is a day for full day hands-on workshops before The Makeup Show.
DAY 5 & 6 – Sunday, May 3rd and Monday, May 4th The Makeup Show NYC – Sunday and Monday The Makeup Show NYC opens doors for full days of beauty, inspiration, and opportunity.
DAY 6 – Monday, May 4th—The Makeup Show Career Fair – Following the conclusion of the show, is The Makeup Show Career Fair which is limited to ticket holders of The Makeup Show NYC attending on Monday, May 4. Limited to 100 attendees
DAY 7 – Tuesday, May 5th—Beauty Tour NYC – Join celebrity makeup artist James Vincent through a champagne fueled ride around Manhattan and make stops along the way at all of this favorite makeup haunts. End the tour with legendary Dany Sanz at MAKE UP FOR EVER’s pro studio.
This is definitely a can’t miss event for MUA’s and beauty girls! For more details please visit http://www.themakeupshow.com/nyc/